2016. augusztus 3., szerda

First few days after the surgery...

First few days after the surgery were quite interesting. The surgery took place on Friday and I basically slept through Saturday and Sunday, I blame it on lack of coffee, tea and no option to practice sports.

I started drinking coffee only after a week from surgery, I must say that was one of the toughest challenges, to give up coffee. As for the healing process, the first 2 nights the donor area was bleeding a little bit at night. I was using the spray for the recipient area every 2 hours as prescribed to keep it moisturized.
One week after the hair transplant surgery




I stayed in working from home for 2 weeks in total, in the first week I did no leave my flat as I did not feel comfortable to go with clearly visible scars etc. One more point, I was advised to sleep with 2 pillows, in the semi inclined position for the head to heal faster, that was another point after coffee that was a little bit annoying but manageable.


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése